Our guiding principles
• Become the employer of choice with a workforce
that reflect the regions we work in.
• Support an environment where all employees have
opportunities for personal growth and
• Foster strong leadership that expects and
models accountability, flexibility and candor
among all staff members.
• Provide innovative, quality products that respond
to the needs of diverse customers.
• Mandate a global culture where mutual respect
and inclusiveness are the standards and differing
backgrounds, personal styles, and viewpoints
are considered competitive assets as well as a
How we do it
• Establish links to ensure diversity considerations are
are integrated into business initiatives.
• Implement a system-wide diversity awareness
and training program to clarify expectations,
establish a shared understanding, and communicate
Cinnaire’s commitment to diversity leadership.
• Be a diversity advocate for individuals and
• Recognize, publish and celebrate the successes
of diversity efforts.
• Provide support for the internal assessment process.