Welcome to the Cinnaire.com website (the “Site”) provided by Cinnaire (“we” or “our” or “us”). At Cinnaire, we are committed to protecting your privacy as a visitor to this website. This Privacy Notice applies to the access and use of our Site and describes the types of information we collect from our Site or that you provide to us through other means, how we may use that information, to whom and under what circumstances we may disclose it, and how we protect it. By using this Site or voluntarily providing personal information to us, you consent to the terms of this Privacy Notice. If you do not agree to the notice, please do not use the Site.
A. INFORMATION COLLECTED AUTOMATICALLY (THROUGH THE WEBSITE)
Each time you visit the Site, we may automatically collect certain types of information. Some examples of automatic information we may collect are as follows:
- Location and Device Identifiers, including, but not limited to: your IP address, browser type, operating system, type of computer, the specific webpages visited during your connection, and the domain name from which you accessed the Site.
- Information about your browsing behavior, such as the date and time you visit the Site, the areas or pages of the Site that you visit, the amount of time you spend viewing the Site, the number of times you return to the Site and other clickstream data.
- We may use “cookies” of different types to recognize your computer. A cookie is a piece of data that is stored on a visitor’s hard drive while they are visiting this website. We may utilize a short-lived form of cookie when you visit this site. At Cinnaire, a cookie is only used to identify one unique visitor from another visitor during a particular session. A session is the period of active site-use while that unique visitor is linked to our server. We may use cookie technology during a session as a tool to carry forward your input information during the enrollment process. This enables the visitor to input their information once and have the information appear later during the enrollment process. The cookie expires and is deleted from the visitor’s computer as soon as they close their browser or if they are not actively browsing our website for more than 20 minutes. Should a previous visitor to our website return for a new session, they will be issued a new cookie and in no way will they be recognized as a visitor from a previous visit or session. If you reject cookies, you may not be able to participate in certain activities or receive a promotion tailored to you. The Site does not control and does not guarantee the effectiveness of browser-based tools for managing cookies.
B. INFORMATION YOU GIVE TO US
We may collect information, such as your first and last name, email address, postal address, telephone number, financial and employment information that you provide when you interact with us either through the website or in other business activities with our organization. Some examples are when you:
- apply for financing;
- apply for an open position;
- sign up to receive a newsletter or email communications from us;
- register for or attend one of our events;
- correspond or communicate with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise;
- complete a survey; or
- use social media to interact with us, or to share something from our Site with others, we will receive information about what you share and other details that may be based on your social media privacy settings
Use of Information Collected
We may use information about you for purposes described in this Privacy Notice or disclosed to you on the Site. For example, we may use information about you:
- to help improve the content and functionality of its website;
- to better understand its customers and markets;
- to improve its products and services;
- to create a statistical analysis of users’ behavior;
- to respond to your inquiries;
- to take other actions in response to your inquiries or other website activities; or
- to monitor activity on the Site using Google Analytics.
To learn how Google Analytics collects and processes data, please visit: “How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps” located at www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners.
In addition, should you become a client or investor, If you have any questions about our use of your private information please contact us at email@example.com.
A. THIRD PARTY LINKS
The Site may contain links to third party websites that are not controlled by Cinnaire. These third party links are made available to you as a convenience and you agree to use these links at your own risk. Please be aware that Cinnaire is not responsible for the content of third party websites linked to Cinnaire nor are we responsible for the privacy notice or practices of third party websites linked to Cinnaire. Our Privacy Notice only applies to information we collect from you while you are at and while you are actively in a session with Cinnaire. If you should link to a third party website from the Cinnaire website, we strongly encourage you to review and become familiar with that website’s privacy notice.
We use industry-standard techniques on the Site to help to protect any personal information you have provided to us from loss, misuse or alteration. However, please be aware that no method of electronic storage can ever be 100% secure. Therefore, as is the case with any organization, we are not in a position to guarantee the absolute security of your information. In this regard, we urge you to take every precaution to protect your personal data while you are on the Internet.
We maintain a social media presence, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter page. You can interact with us through social media, such as by posting content, sharing material from our Site, and using our social media plug-ins. When you interact with us using social media, we may receive information such as your user ID, your profile picture, photos you post, and similar information, which is often determined by your privacy settings at social media sites. We may use the information for the same types of purposes we describe throughout this Privacy Notice. Your use of social media sites is primarily governed by the site operators’ privacy policies and terms of service, and the information you share with us and with others is largely controlled by the privacy settings you have established at those sites.
Do Not Track
Do Not Track (DNT) is a privacy preference that users can set in some web browsers, allowing users to opt out of tracking by websites and online services.
Changes To Our Privacy Notice
We reserve the right to change this Privacy Notice without providing you with advance notice of our intent to make the changes.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this privacy notice, or you wish to contact us by phone or postal mail, our contact information is as follows: firstname.lastname@example.org.
1118 South Washington
Lansing MI, 48910
320 North Meridian, Suite 516
Indianapolis IN, 46204
100 W. 10th Street, Suite 502
Wilmington, DE 19801
225 West Washington, Suite 1350
Chicago, IL 60606
10 E. Doty Street, Suite 617
Madison, WI 53703
100 Cesar E. Chavez Ave., Suite 202
Grand Rapids, MI 49503
2111 Woodward Avenue, Suite 600
Detroit, MI 48201
231 E. Buffalo Street, Suite 302
Milwaukee, WI 53202