CDFI Developer Lending Services
Cinnaire Lending provides financial products for developers to build and preserve affordable housing and build community facilities that create neighborhoods of opportunity for underserved communities.
We provide loan products such as:
- Mini-perm financing
- New Markets Tax Credit leveraged loans
- Lines of Credit
- Bridge loans
- Other loan products depending on community needs
Nonprofit and for-profit entities that improve lives, create jobs and contribute to vibrant, strong communities in our primary geographies: Delaware, Illinois, Indiana, Maryland, Michigan, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin.
- Minimum loan amount $500,000
- Maximum loan amount $10,000,000 with larger loan sizes considered on a per deal basis
- 1 to 7 years depending on the type of loan
- Longer term loans available on a per deal basis
- Origination fee 1.5% (minimum $5,000)
- Application deposit used towards borrower third party costs and the origination fee
- All lender costs including required third party reports, search fees, and legal costs associated with closing the loan
IT TAKES MORE THAN GOOD INTENTIONS TO TRANSFORM COMMUNITIES.
IT TAKES CAPITAL, EXPERTISE AND TRUSTED PARTNERSHIPS.
30 Years of Community Impact
Tax Credit Equity Funds
Community Development Loans
Housing Developments Managed
+Affordable Homes Developed