Bringing Social Impact and Nonprofit Mission to Mortgage Lending
CPC Mortgage Company offers financing tailored to the unique needs of small building owners with flexible small loan options from both Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae up to $7.5 million. In large markets, the flexibility of these products streamlines underwriting, provides quick closing, and guarantees an easy execution that is predictable across all market cycles.
Fannie Mae Small Mortgage Loan Program
With flexible loans up to $6 million, the Fannie Mae Small loan program offers flexible terms and loans up to $6 million.
- 5 – 30-year terms
- Loans from $750,000 to $6 million in eligible markets
- Eligibility: Conventional properties; Multifamily Affordable Housing Properties; Cooperative Properties (market rate); and Manufactured Housing Communities.
Freddie Mac Small Balance Loan
CPC Mortgage Company is a longtime Freddie Mac partner and proud to be an approved Optigo lender for their Small Balance Loan (SBL) product. This product provides loan amounts from $1 million to $7.5 million in all markets, with loans up to $6 million in top and standard markets. Lending for cooperative buildings in New York City is also available. This program offers flexible terms and prepayment options, competitive low rates, and streamlined pricing, underwriting, closing, and funding process.
- Loan Size: $1 million – $7.5 million
- 20-year term with initial 5- 7-, 10-year hybrid ARM and fixed 5, 7, and 10 year options available
- 30-year Amortization Standard in All Markets
FHA Section 221(d)(4)
CPC Mortgage Company is a MAP-approved lender. The 221(d)(4) product is a fixed-rate construction and 40-year permanent loan covering the substantial rehabilitation or new construction of a multifamily property.
- Multifamily construction or substantial rehabilitation financing
- 40-year terms
- Minimum loan size: $2 million
- New Construction
FHA Section 223(f)
CPC Mortgage Company is a MAP approved lender. This loan product is for the purchase or refinance of existing multifamily housing with rehabilitation work allowed.
- Multifamily refinance and acquisition
- Long-Term fixed rate
- Up to 90% LTV
Home Office - Lansing
1118 South Washington
Lansing MI, 48910
320 North Meridian, Suite 516
Indianapolis IN, 46204
100 W. 10th Street, Suite 502
Wilmington, DE 19801
225 West Washington, Suite 1350
Chicago, IL 60606
10 E. Doty Street, Suite 617
Madison, WI 53703
100 Cesar E. Chavez Ave., Suite 202
Grand Rapids, MI 49503
2111 Woodward Avenue, Suite 600
Detroit, MI 48201
231 E. Buffalo Street, Suite 302
Milwaukee, WI 53202