Cinnaire Solutions and W Capital Group Develop 43-Unit Mixed-Income Apartment
On August 28, 2023 Cinnaire Solutions joined the W Capital Group, Wisconsin Housing and Economic Development Authority (WHEDA); Wisconsin Department of Administration; Lieutenant Governor Sara Rodriguez; Eau Claire City Council members; and community leaders to celebrate the grand opening of The Eddy in Eau Claire, WI.
The new four-story mixed-income apartment building provides 43-units of affordable housing nestled on the Chippewa Riverfront and within walking distance of historic downtown, local restaurants, the farmer’s market, and major employers.
“Downtown Eau Claire is an award-winning “All America City,” with historic architecture, period lighting, public artwork, and decorative brick-paved sidewalks. These beautifully appointed new units will be a welcome addition to this one-of-a-kind community,” said Nicole Solheim, VP, Cinnaire Solutions.
The Eddy’s 1-, 2- and 3-bedroom apartments have spacious floor plans, plenty of natural light and energy-efficient appliances.
“It’s going to be very beneficial to the City of Eau Claire. I hope this encourages developers to come in and construct more affordable housing downtown where it’s needed, especially in Eau Claire,” said Tyler Warner, W Capital Group Founder.
Speakers during the event included:
• Kim Plache, Deputy Executive Director, WHEDA
• Lieutenant Governor Sara Rodriguez, State of Wisconsin
• Tyler Warner, W Capital Group (Co-Developer)
• Emily Berge, Eau Claire City Council President
• Andrew Werthmann, Eau Claire City Council – District 5
• Judi Moseley, Co-Chair, JONAH Affordable Housing Task Force
• Steve Sosnowski, Senior Vice-President, Johnson Financial Group
• Nicole Solheim, Vice President, Cinnaire Solutions (Co-Developer, Owner)
A ribbon cutting and a tour of the facilities followed the ceremony.
The Eddy was developed by Cinnaire Solutions and the W Capital Group with financing provided by WHEDA, Alliant Capital, Johnson Bank, the City of Eau Claire – Government, Eau Claire County, FHLBank Chicago, Cinnaire Lending, and the State of Wisconsin Neighborhood Investment Fund.