Join Cinnaire CSO Jim Peffley and longtime CDFI industry leaders Adina Abramowitz and Mark Pinsky for this extremely relevant discussion on the COVID 19 pandemic and early thoughts regarding how it is impacting the affordable housing and community development industries. Jim, Adina and Mark discuss the latest developments and share perspective on:
- Strategies on how CDFIs should communicate and lead through this rapidly evolving situation.
- Areas of our work that will be impacted most significantly near term and long term.
- How the current financial crisis is similar to 2008 and how CDFIs are in a position of strength to respond now.
- Insight on how funding providers to CDFIs – banks and foundations – are preparing to respond.
- How we as CDFIs can band together to support our communities and partners through this time of uncertainty and turmoil.
Listen to this up-to-the-minute discussion, (recorded March 23, 2020) on managing through these critical issues facing the affordable housing and community development industries.
Adina Abramowitz has been a leader of a CDFI and helped develop the Opportunity Finance Network trade association for CDFIs. Mark Pinsky is a strategist, author, and advisor on public purpose finance and was previously CEO of OFN. Together, Mark and Adina founded CDFI Friendly America and both consult with CDFIs nationally. You can contact Adina Abramowitz at firstname.lastname@example.org and Mark Pinsky at email@example.com.