The Title Operations Assistant performs a wide range of administrative support duties that broadly support Cinnaire’s title processes.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Order Input (including placing orders with ASK online title services).
- Insurance Certificate Monitoring.
- Obtaining tax information from County/City websites.
- Construction Lien updates.
- Typing of commitments.
- Title updates.
- Scanning, file maintenance.
- Mail processing (incoming, outgoing)
- Follow up on water bills/final reads/nuisance bills.
- Assembling closing statements and documents for residential closings.
- Providing assistance with monitoring construction inspection services.
- Issuing final policies/managing returned recorded documents.
- Closing protection letters.
- Revising commitments/pull copies.
- Overlimit approvals from Old Republic.
- Scanning/organizing archived files and surveys in preparation for move.
- Working up residential loan packages (training to close deals also).
- Coordination of NCST transactions/closing statements.
- Construction inspection services monitoring.
Qualifications and Skills:
- General office skills required; past real estate or title experience preferred but not required.
- High School Diploma required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite Skills preferred.
- ANALYSIS TO SYNTHESIS: Interprets data and information from multiple sources and translates into coherent messages that inform decisions.
- INTELLECTUAL AGILITY: flexes and adapts thinking skills to meet the needs of different situations and circumstances; does not limit problem solving to one approach or methodology.
- PERSEVERANCE: Accepts uncertainty by remaining focused and engaged on assignments; looks for plausible solutions to difficult problems.
Reporting Relationship: Reports to Title Operations Manager
Supervisory Relationship: None
- Ability to work on a computer for extended periods of time.
Travel Required: Local, as necessary.Apply