The Strategic Communications Coordinator (SCC) provides administrative, graphic design and editorial support to execute Cinnaire’s strategic marketing plan and share Cinnaire’s story with internal and external audiences. The SCC is creative, resourceful, and detail oriented with the ability to multi-task and prioritize within a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serves as marketing liaison across all business lines to ensure department communications objectives are supported and brand guidelines are adhered to.
- Manages daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of all Communications projects and activities
- Assists with producing social media content across all platforms aligned with social media strategy. Monitors digital performance metrics to track the strategy’s success and generates reports on monthly basis.
- Implements Cinnaire’s conference participation and sponsorship program.
- Develops print and digital ads, signage, sales sheets, PowerPoint presentations and case studies using Photoshop and InDesign tools along with Cinnaire brand guidelines and templates.
- Incorporates information from multiple sources and data to draft content for case studies, news releases, award nominations and newsletters.
- Tracks marketing and sponsorship budget spending, and updates monthly marketing dashboard.
- Manages stock of collateral material, tradeshow assets and extraneous marketing materials for conferences and events across our geography.
- Manage website pages and structures utilizing WordPress website tools.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Education: Bachelor’s degree required from a 4-year college or university with major in communications, journalism or marketing related field
- Minimum three (3) years’ working experience in marketing content and graphic design development
- Excellent copywriting and editorial skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications: Excel, PowerPoint as well as WordPress, Photoshop, InDesign and iMovie
- Demonstrable experience in coordinating integrated marketing deliverables, such as social media content, newsletters and press releases
- Working knowledge of web and marketing analytics tools
- Intellectual Agility: Can flex and adapt thinking skills to meet the needs of different situations and circumstances. Doesn’t limit problem solving to one approach or methodology.
- Perseverance: Accepts uncertainty by remaining focused and engaged on assignments. Looks for plausible solutions to difficult problems.
- Resource Optimization: Applies knowledge of internal structures and existing talent to accomplish a goal.
- Insight to Action: Acts on conviction and advances from concept to implementation towards a goal. Draws upon knowledge and professional judgment to orchestrate the steps required to get results.
Reporting Relationship: Reports to the Vice President, Strategic Communications (VPSC).
Supervisory Relationship: None
- Ability to work on a computer for extended periods of time.
Travel Required: 5%Apply