The Senior Vice President, Business Funding is responsible for raising loan capital and managing investor relationships for Cinnaire’s various loan funds.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages investor and loan participant relationships and the development and closing of loan funds.
- Conducts research to locate new investors in targeted markets.
- Conducts sales pitch meetings with the CFO of Cinnaire, SVP Corporate & Foundation Development and EVP of Community Development.
- Conducts research to understand the best offerings in the market in relation to Cinnaire’s various loan capital needs.
- Coordinates marketing activities with the SVP, Corporate & Foundation Development.
- Manages the development of loan offering documents with outside legal counsel and internal staff.
- Manages the documentation and tracking of investor business and legal approval processes.
- Manages investor closing checklists in coordination with Cinnaire closing staff and legal counsel.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Real Estate, or related fields.
- Knowledge and experience in Low Income Housing Tax Credit Program (LIHTC) required.
- Knowledge and experience in Community Development Lending required.
- Ten or more years of housing, community development, or real estate finance experience preferred.
- Insight to Action: Acts on conviction and advances from concept to implementation towards a goal; draws upon knowledge and professional judgement to orchestrate the steps required to get results.
- Customer Focus: Stays ahead of customer needs and uses insight to develop and/or modify client services.
- Intellectual Agility: Can flex and adapt thinking skills to meet the needs of different situations and circumstances; does not limit problem solving to one approach or methodology.
Reporting Relationship: Reports to Executive Vice President, Community Development
Supervisory Relationship: None
- Ability to work on a computer for extended periods of time.
- Ability to drive for business travel
Travel Required: 20 – 30%Apply