The Financial Analyst, Stabilized Assets manages an investment portfolio during quarterly and year end reporting (25%), oversees gathering, loading, and cleaning the information in the data management system (25%), and supports the Asset Management team with tasks directly related to the management of the tax credit equity real estate portfolio (50%).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the reporting requirements of a tax credit investment portfolio at each quarter and year end.
- Manages the department mailbox throughout the year to ensure data is being saved and loaded timely.
- Oversees new property setups in Investor Central database.
- Track and load all monthly construction reports in Investor Central.
- Supports Construction Asset Management with monthly investor reports.
- Assists in preparation of materials for industry conferences and recurring partner meetings.
- Assists with coordinating reserve draws and capital contributions.
- Assists with pulling portfolio reports and data analysis.
- Supports department projects on an as needed basis.
Qualifications and Skills:
- BA/BS from an accredited college or university in a relevant field of study (Urban Planning, Finance, Business, Real Estate).
- 1-2 years of experience working in a professional real estate setting.
- Experience using operating data from multifamily real estate to find trends and issues and using those insights to create action plans for improvement.
- Strong Microsoft Suite and general technological proficiency required.
- Valid driver license.
- Analysis to Synthesis: Interpreting data and information from multiple sources and translating it into coherent messages that inform decisions.
- Intellectual Agility: Flexing and adapting thinking skills to meet the needs of different situations and circumstances.
- Insight to Action: Acting on conviction and advancing from concept to implementation toward a goal.
- Self-Development: Operating with a mindset of continuous improvement; embracing career development; learning and updating skills.
Reporting Relationship: Reports Vice President, Asset Management
Supervisory Relationship: None
- Ability to drive to and walk property sites.
- Ability to sit and work on a computer for extended periods of time
Travel Required: 20%Apply