The Closing Coordinator works with real estate underwriters and the real estate development team to provide efficient, customer friendly coordination of services that carries real estate investments and loans through the Due Diligence, Closing, and Transition processes while consistently working towards quality improvement. The Closing Coordinator maintains positive relationships with internal and external customers, including real estate developers, attorneys, lenders and investors.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Works closely with Cinnaire’s underwriters, taking the lead in gathering, reviewing, and submitting appropriate due diligence documents.
- Assists underwriter and attorney in efficient management of real estate investment and loan closings.
- Maintains open communication with closing team members.
- Coordinates closing checklist with Fund counsel and Underwriter.
- Ensures review and approval of documents specified for Underwriter
- Maintains accurate electronic filing system of Due Diligence documentation.
- Submits loan documentation to investors for review and approval.
- Participates in conference calls and meeting with the development team.
- Efficiently manages coordination of closing dates.
- Manages closing sequence and works with Underwriter, developers, and counsel to review and submit all necessary documentation in a timely manner.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and effectively manage multiple projects
- High level of detail-orientation
- Team-orientation, high self-motivation
- Background in real estate or legal field desired, but not required
- Educational level: Associate degree or equivalent work experience
- Intellectual Agility: Can flex and adapt thinking skills to meet the needs of different situations and circumstances. Doesn’t limit problem solving to one approach or methodology.
- Perseverance: Accepts uncertainty by remaining focused and engaged on assignments. Looks for plausible solutions to difficult problems
- Resource Optimization: Applies knowledge of internal structures and existing talent to accomplish a goal.
- Customer Focus: Stays ahead of customer needs and uses insight to develop new and/or modify client services.
Reporting Relationship: Reports to Vice President, Underwriting
Supervisory Relationship: None
- Ability to work on a computer for extended periods of time.
Travel Required: 5%Apply