Job Summary: The Associate Analyst provides financial data entry for Cinnaire’s underwriting of real estate equity investments, and affordable and market rate housing. The Associate Analyst prepares financial proformas of the proposed investment and assists the Analysts throughout the underwriting process.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepares and updates financial proformas for potential real estate investments as requested.
- Performs quality assurance monitoring for financial modeling of proposed developments.
- Documents factors of the proposed investment that differ from standard underwriting guidelines and criteria.
- Ensures the efficient transition of completed financial proformas to Cinnaire’s Analysts.
- Enters initial investment and loan data into the Cinnaire Pipeline Tracker.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Business or Real Estate/Urban Planning.
- Strong Microsoft Suite (Excel, Word, Database) skills.
- Superior attention to detail.
- Analysis to Synthesis: Interprets data and information from multiple sources and translates it into coherent messages that inform decisions.
- Intellectual Agility: Flexes and adapts thinking skills to meet the needs of different situations and circumstances; does not limit problem solving to one approach or methodology.
- Resource Optimization: Applies knowledge of internal structures and existing talent to accomplish a goal.
- Self-Development: Operates with the mindset of continuous improvement; embrace career development, learns and updates skills.
Reporting Relationship: Reports to Vice President, Underwriting
Supervisory Relationship: None
- Ability to work on a computer for extended periods of time.
Travel Required: 10%Apply