The Assistant Closing Coordinator (ACC) supports the Closing Coordinator in providing efficient, customer friendly coordination of services that carries real estate investments through the Due Diligence, Closing, and Transition processes The ACC maintains positive relationships with internal and external customers, including real estate developers, attorneys, lenders, and investors.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists the Closing Coordinator in gathering, reviewing, and submitting appropriate due diligence documents.
- Gathers and compiles information requested by third parties in connection with due diligence.
- Assists Closing Coordinator with uploading due diligence materials to data sites.
- Organizes and maintains transaction files.
- Tracks and documents all closing and post-closing activities and ensures that all documents are received, recorded, distributed and archived appropriately.
- Maintains accurate electronic filing system of Due Diligence documentation.
- Assists Closing Coordinator in managing closing sequence..
Qualifications and Skills:
- Associate degree or equivalent work experience.
- Strong organizational skills, and high level of detail-orientation.
- Experience working in real estate or legal field desired, but not required.
- Intellectual Agility: Flexes and adapts thinking skills to meet the needs of different situations and circumstances; does not limit problem solving to one approach or methodology.
- Perseverance: Accepts uncertainty by remaining focused and engaged on assignments; looks for plausible solutions to different problems.
- Resource Optimization: Applies knowledge of internal structures and existing talent to accomplish a goal.
- Customer Focus: Stays ahead of customer needs and uses insight to develop new and/or modify client services.
Reporting Relationship: Reports to Vice President, Underwriting
Supervisory Relationship: None
- Ability to work on a computer for extended periods of time.
Travel Required: NoneApply