Job Summary: Cinnaire Solutions (the “team”) is Cinnaire’s real estate development affiliate, a stand-alone 501(c)(3) nonprofit developer. It supports communities through innovative development planning and execution by merging its capacity and experience with its vision and human resources.
The Asset Manager, Cinnaire Solutions is responsible for acting as the owner’s representative for Cinnaire Solution’s assets – ramping up from construction closing, increasing through lease-up and stabilization, and fully responsible after stabilization
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs as Owner Agent to recommend management companies through development phase.
- Performs portfolio financial analysis through evaluation and tracking of key statistical data, reviewing and approving project budgets, reviewing variance reports, audits, and tax returns, and assisting in the repositioning of Cinnaire-owned assets.
- Conducts site visits and pre-REAC inspection visits.
- Ensures sustainability and energy management.
- Manages insurance through procurement and risk mitigation.
- Manages new project transition and third-party compliance and reporting post-closing.
- Identifies and implements value-add strategies to maximize property performance and reporting.
- Administers and tracks property tax assessment and payment.
- Ensures integrity of the physical asset; preserves and enhances asset value.
- Acts as Lender, HFA, and Agency Liaison, after construction, when property stabilized, and throughout project life.
- Evaluates ongoing portfolio performance.
- Evaluates potential new property acquisitions for capital needs and performance.
- Negotiates and executes vendor contracts.
- Monitors and approves rent increases.
- Administers distributions.
- Oversees tax credit and regulatory compliance.
- BA/BS in real estate finance, economics, business, accounting or related field preferred.
- 5 years’ experience in real estate development; finance, rent-restricted multifamily asset or property management; or community development; or commercial lending, commercial real estate development; finance, rent-restricted multifamily asset or property management; or community development preferred.
Reporting Relationship: Reports to President, Cinnaire Solutions
Supervisory Relationship: None
Travel Required: Up to 50%Apply