As part of the Cinnaire Solutions team, the Administrative Coordinator is an experienced administrative professional who provides support primarily to the President of Cinnaire Solutions, which is Cinnaire’s real estate development business. The Administrative Coordinator also provides logistical support to the team throughout all operational processes to maximize operational efficiency.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages meeting schedule and coordinates travel for the President of Cinnaire Solutions.
- Provides logistical support to all Cinnaire Solutions team members.
- Coordinates and implements logistics for all team events, including team travel as necessary.
- Tracks and maintains records of insurance for properties.
- Manages and maintains team reporting systems as necessary.
- Maintains day to day operations of office facilities, systems, and inventories.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Minimum three years of professional executive support and/or office management or experience required.
- Strong skills in organization and planning, demonstrated ability to work independently required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite required.
- Proficiency in Smartsheet software preferred.
- Analysis to Synthesis: Interprets data and information from multiple sources and translates into coherent messages that inform decision.
- Intellectual Agility: Flexes and adapts thinking skills to meet the needs of different situations and circumstances; does not limit problem solving to one approach or methodology.
- Insight to Action: Acts on conviction and advances from concept to implementation toward a goal; draws upon knowledge and professional judgement to orchestrate the steps necessary to accomplish a goal.
- Perseverance: Accepts uncertainty by remaining focused and engaged on assignments; looks for plausible solutions to difficult problems.
Reporting Relationship: Reports to President, Cinnaire Lending
Supervisory Relationship: None
- Ability to work on a computer for extended periods of time.
Travel Required: MinimalApply