Job Summary: The Administrative Coordinator (AC) supports Cinnaire’s Community Connection and Impact & Innovation teams by maintaining an efficient office environment and providing administrative support to these dynamic, community-impact oriented teams. The AC exercises a high degree of flexibility and effectively manages multiple tasks and priorities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conducts receptionist duties.
- Performs mail sorting and distribution.
- Provides general clerical services, including photocopying, scanning, faxing, filing, post-office and banking runs.
- Prepares documents, reports, presentations and correspondence.
- Maintains office filing and storage system.
- Maintains MS Dynamics (CRM) data.
- Coordinates and maintains office telecom and IT hardware systems.
- Coordinates office equipment maintenance and servicing.
- Schedules appointments and meetings.
- Maintains office supplies.
- Provides office orientation support to new employees.
- Records meeting notes, minutes, key points and action items for distribution.
- Conducts research and event planning and coordination.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Minimum of three years’ experience in an office setting required.
- Technology literate, with strong Microsoft Office Suite skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook); proficient in virtual office tools including but not limited to Zoom
- Excellent organization and record keeping skills.
- Strong attention to detail skills.
- Superior prioritization skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Outstanding critical and active listening skills.
- Demonstrated commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion
- Analysis to Synthesis: Interprets data and information from multiple sources and translates it into coherent messages that inform decisions.
- Intellectual Agility: Can flex and adapt thinking skills to meet the needs of different situations and circumstances. Doesn’t limit problem solving to one approach or methodology.
- Perseverance: Accepts uncertainty by remaining focused and engaged on assignments. Looks for plausible solutions to difficult problems.
- Insight to Action: Acts on conviction and advances from concept to implementation toward a goal. Draws upon knowledge and professional judgement to orchestrate the steps required to get results.
Reporting Relationship: Reports to Director, HR & Administrative Services
Supervisory Relationship: None
- The ability to work on a computer for extended periods of time.
Travel Required: MinimalApply