At Cinnaire, our human capital is our most valuable asset. We are committed to fostering and preserving a culture of diversity, inclusion, and fairness. We strive to provide an environment that empowers the authentic expression of diverse voices and celebrates a workforce that reflects the communities we serve.
Actively Supporting Diversity
A culture that values diversity and inclusion doesn’t happen by accident, nor is it static. Our Cinnaire Diversity and Inclusion Advisory Committee works to ensure a safe, welcoming environment for all of our staff and partners.
Our guiding principles
- Become the employer of choice with a workforce that reflect the regions we work in.
- Support an environment where all employees have opportunities for personal growth and professional development.
- Foster strong leadership that expects and models accountability, flexibility and candor among all staff members.
- Provide innovative, quality products that respond to the needs of diverse customers.
- Mandate a global culture where mutual respect and inclusiveness are the standards and differing backgrounds, personal styles, and viewpoints are considered competitive assets as well as a business imperative.
How we do it
- Establish links to ensure diversity considerations are integrated into business initiatives
- Implement a system-wide diversity awareness and training program to clarify expectations, establish a shared understanding, and communicate Cinnaire’s commitment to diversity leadership
- Be a diversity advocate for individuals and the organization
- Recognize, publish and celebrate the successes of diversity efforts
- Provide support for the internal assessment process