At Cinnaire, our human capital is our most valuable asset. We are committed to fostering and preserving a culture of diversity, inclusion, and fairness. We strive to provide an environment that empowers the authentic expression of diverse voices and celebrates a workforce that reflects the communities we serve.
To say that we are stronger because of our differences is not an idle platitude. It is an inextricable part of our culture and we work hard to make sure we live up to it.
Actively Supporting Diversity
A culture that values diversity and inclusion doesn’t happen by accident, nor is it static. Our Cinnaire Diversity and Inclusion Advisory Committee works to ensure a safe, welcoming environment for all of our staff and partners.
Cinnaire Diversity & Inclusion Advisory Committee
Our guiding principles
- Become the employer of choice with a workforce that reflect the regions we work in.
- Support an environment where all employees have opportunities for personal growth and professional development.
- Foster strong leadership that expects and models accountability, flexibility and candor among all staff members.
- Provide innovative, quality products that respond to the needs of diverse customers.
- Mandate a global culture where mutual respect and inclusiveness are the standards and differing backgrounds, personal styles, and viewpoints are considered competitive assets as well as a business imperative.
How we do it
- Establish links to ensure diversity considerations are integrated into business initiatives
- Implement a system-wide diversity awareness and training program to clarify expectations, establish a shared understanding, and communicate Cinnaire’s commitment to diversity leadership
- Be a diversity advocate for individuals and the organization
- Recognize, publish and celebrate the successes of diversity efforts
- Provide support for the internal assessment process