Cinnaire is a certified Community Development Financial Institution (CDFI) that provides innovative lending options to support housing and community development work.
Our approach is founded on the idea of developing and nurturing partnerships with investors and mission-focused organizations to achieve a collective impact. We provide creative loans, investments and best-in-class services to our various partners.
We have provided 280 community development loans totaling over $330 million for a variety of uses, including multifamily affordable housing, community facilities and neighborhood revitalization loans for partners whose work complements Cinnaire’s.
Cinnaire Lending’s comprehensive lending options support community development projects throughout the development’s life cycle.
Our products include:
- Pre-development Loans – Financing for third party due diligence costs, architectural fees, consulting fees, land acquisition, etc., for planned affordable housing properties and community development families.
- Acquisition Loans – Short term financing for the acquisition of affordable multifamily properties. Immediate repairs to address health and safety may be included in amounts financed.
- Fannie Mae Affordable Housing Loans – Long term fixed rate permanent financing for affordable housing. Cinnaire is a designated FNMA affordable lender operating nationwide.
- Permanent Affordable Housing Loans, with a Forward Commitment – Long term fixed rate permanent financing for affordable housing featuring rate locks up to 30 months. Product works well in conjunction with 9% LIHTC developments.
- Cinnaire Lending Rate Sheet– rates as of 03.20.2017
As part of our commitment to the success of our partners, we take a holistic approach to understanding your organization’s business model, unique needs and goals. Our dedicated and knowledgeable team provides ongoing technical assistance, working side-by-side with your company to tailor your loan package.
For more information please contact:
608 417 9031
Illinois & Indiana
608 347 1094
517 285 3503
608 259 6835
Northeast & Mid-Atlantic
302 298 3860
312 273 9908